WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
We hope you have missed us and are looking forward to getting back to the pub for some amazing food and drink. Our priority is to ensure that our teams and our guests safety is at the forefront of everything we do. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming and comfortable experience for all our guests and that you enjoy your visit to your local pub, as you always have done.
Although things will have changed a little, you will still enjoy the warm and welcoming environment that you always do. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Click below to see a video of all the measures we are putting in place to make sure you are safe and see below for a list of FAQ’s.
PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL
The safety of our teams and our guests is our top priority and we have been working behind the scenes to ensure we can re-open safely
– TRAINING: All our team have been trained on how to create a safe and inviting environment with new procedures in place.
– COVID-19 CHAMPION: The Manager on duty will be a designated COVID-19 champion and available to help if you have any queries or concerns.
– DEDICATED HOST: Dedicated host on arrival to help guide you through your experience with us
– TEMPERATURE CHECKS: Daily team temperate checks before their shift starts
– SANITISER STATIONS: Accessible sanitiser stations for all throughout the pub
– VISIBLE SIGNAGE: Clearly visible physical distance signage throughout the pub with separate entrance and exit and a one way system in operation
– CLEANING: Every 30 minutes at a minimum with surface sanitisation and team members washing their hands for 20 seconds.
REDUCED CAPACITY AND REVISED SEATING PLANS
– SEATING PLANS: We have carefully placed our furniture to adhere to social distancing guidelines including the use of glass screens where needed for extra safety.
– REDUCED CAPACITY: Our booking policies have changed to ensure we can monitor capacity at all times ensuring all areas of the pub are easily accessible and social distancing guidelines can be adhered to.
– ONE WAY SYSTEM: A one-way system will be in place and clearly sign posted to help you navigate around the pub and stay safe
SINGLE USE MENUS
All our menus will be single use with tables being sanitised and new/clean menus set before your arrival to signal the table has been cleaned. Once you have used them they will be recycled.
We won’t be accepting any payments by cash
– VIA OUR APP: the easiest way to order and pay at the click of a button
– OR BY CARD: contactless card payments available
WHAT YOU CAN DO
When you do visit us, whilst things might be a little different from the moment you arrive we kindly ask that you support us in adhering to our safety measures and we hope you will still enjoy that warm and welcoming atmosphere that you have always experienced with us!
If you or anyone in your party are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we would kindly ask that you do not enter the pub and keep us informed.
To allow us to prepare for your arrival bookings are advised however we will still be accepting walk-ins without a booking but please be aware you may have to queue.
– BOOK NOW: Book online at the click of a button or contact our dedicated reservations team to plan your visit and so we can reserve you a safe space.
– TABLE SERVICE: available to all guests for all occasions. Whether you are just popping in for a drink or eating with us we will need to allocate you a table.
– WALK-INS: If you have not made a reservation, don’t worry. We will be operating a digital ‘waiting’ system to enable you to enjoy a takeaway drink whilst your table is being prepared. You will be notified via text when your table is ready.
– OUR APP: Download our App and make your order from your table (you can also use the App to order takeaway food to your home, a selection of DIY kits from our Cubitt House at Home Shop and room service for our hotel guests)
– Available to download from the ‘App Store’ for Apple products and ‘Google Play’ for Android. Just type ‘Cubitt House’ in the search
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
See below for the guidelines from the government on social distancing these will still apply whether you a re socialising at home or at the pub. Please ensure you bear these in mind when visiting us or making a booking.
– Indoor gatherings are limited to member of any two households (or support bubbles)
– Outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households or a group of at most six people from any number of households
TRACK & TRACE
As part of the Government guidelines we will be asking our guests to fill in a very simple form online which registers that you have visited us. This is encouraged to ensure the safety of our guests and our team. Click below to find out more about how it works: